This post is subject to employment, Accuity check.
- Inbound / Outbound Calls to Donors
- Building new relations and retaining existing donor
- Handling customer inquiries via telephone and email
- Measuring performance
- Continually improve efficiency of the department and systems
- Motivate colleagues
- Achieving set KPI targets
- Advising donors of efficient and secure payment methods i.e. direct debits
- Informing donors of current projects
- Ensure donor receipts are sent out in a timely manner
- Corresponding with donors in appropriate format i.e. written, email or phones
- Improving orphan database and retention system
- Update information accurately
- Ensure data base complies with our Privacy, Cookies statement, Refunds Policy and any other customer related policies.
|JOB TITLE||Donor Care Supervisor / Co-ordinator|
|HOURS||Minimum 4 hour shift, up to 20 hours per week|
Mon to Thursday, 16:00 to 20:00
Friday, 14:00 to 18:00
Saturday, 12:00 to 18:00
|SALARY||£8.21 per hour (depending on age minimum wage)|
|REPORTS TO||Donor Care Supervisor / Donor Care Co-ordinator|
- To promote Syria Relief’s vision and mission and to uphold the Charity’s values in all day-to-day activities and delivery of services.
- To contribute to the Charity’s objectives, Risk Register and Assurance Framework.
- To ensure that Syria Relief develops a culture that promotes equality and diversity and that the service you provide meets the needs of all stakeholders. This may involve the development and monitoring of policies and procedures to ensure the services you provide are inclusive to all.
- To participate in Syria Relief related events as and when required.
- In accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) and subsequent legislation, the post-holder is required to undertake a proactive role in the management of risks in all their actions; this includes: - * Undertaking risk assessments in line with the Syria Relief risk assessment process;
- Reporting all incidents, near-misses and hazards in line with the Syria Relief’s reporting arrangements and systems
- Undertaking a statutory duty of care for your own personal safety and that of others
- Attending all statutory and mandatory health and safety training, appropriate to the role.
|GCSE English, Business or IT||X|
|Data bases /Data Input /CRM systems||X|
|Recording and reporting information accurately||X|
|Knowledge and Skills|
|Excellent communication and presentation||X|
|Analytical and interpretive||X|
|Key board accuracy||X|
|Data Protection Act (2018)||X|
|Handling difficult people||X|
|A willingness to work variable hours.||X|
with the Job Title in the subject line.
We reserve the right to close this post early, where we receive a high number of applications and you are advised to submit your completed application form as early as possible, to avoid disappointment. Applicants are encouraged to visit our website, read the job description carefully and person specification to assist you in completing your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If any of the three requirements are missing in your application, your application will not be considered.
Please mention where you heard of this vacancy when you apply for this position.SR believes in treating everyone with dignity and respect and encourages applications from all sectors of the community.
Please note, the position you are applying for has been identified as requiring an Accuity Check.