TO ENTER SIMPLY:
• Sign up to our mailing list below
• Like our post on Facebook or Instagram
• Like our Facebook or Instagram page
The winner will be announced 23rd September. No purchase necessary, full T’s and Cs are available at syriarelief.org.uk. Tag your friends in the comments to get them involved.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Syria Relief. Registered Charity No. 1143797. Registered office address: Advocates House, 4 Market Street, Denton, M34 2WX
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom ages 18 years and over only.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her permission to share their personal data with Syria Relief.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person, multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 22nd September 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows enter your details on our website, like a share the post, like the competition post and like the Syria Relief page.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The winner will be notified by email and telephone call within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Syria Relief reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation.
Latest FROM SYRIA
Competition for Back 2 School Campaign
Fancy winning a backpack full of Back 2 School essentials worth £100?...Read More
No School To Go Back To
No School Report (Click to Download) The threat of an ‘Illiterate generation’...Read More
Help the Children of Syria Get Back to School
The new academic year is almost upon us! Soon 10 million children...Read More
World Humanitarian Day
On this World Humanitarian Day, we pay tribute to aid workers and...Read More
Eid al-Adha is almost upon us!
“That they may witness benefits for themselves and mention the name of...Read More