WIN AN UMRAH TRIP FOR TWO FOR
THE LAST 10 DAYS OF RAMADAN 2020!
This could be the trip of a lifetime for you and a loved one thanks to Sakeenah tours! Let us take care of your flights, visas and 5* hotels as you embark on your spiritual journey.
TO ENTER SIMPLY
The winner will be announced on 2nd June 2019. GOOD LUCK! SCROLL DOWN
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Syria Relief. Registered Charity No. 1143797. Registered office address: Advocates House, 4 Market Street, Denton, M34 2WX.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom ages 18 years and over
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her permission to share their personal data with Syria Relief and Sakeenah Tours.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified
- Closing date for entry will be 2nd June. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows enter your details on our website, like a share the post, tag three friends in the comments.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The winner will be notified by email and telephone call within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Syria Relief reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms & conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation Syria Relief reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The winner must claim their prize by contacting Sakeenah Tours or Syria Appeal up to a maximum of 14 days after the winner is announced.
- The winning package includes the makkah Suhoor hotel and 5 Hotel Madinah Suhoor Visas and flights included
- This voucher is only redeemable with Sakeenah tours
- The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Airline and standard Sakeenah tours Ltd terms and conditions apply.
- This voucher must be redeemed by 2020.
- The winner will receive an Umrah trip for two people, which has been donated by Sakeenah Tours